Constitutions of Polytechnic|
|The constitution of polytechnic-delhi is done for the purpose of developing the career of the students of engineering in delhi. The main motive of this polytechnic is to guide well by providing training in various courses like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture engineering, electrical engineering, automobile engineering, computer-science engineering, electronics engineering etc.
The target of this polytecnic is to develop the career of engineering students as:
- To spread awareness among the students and help them to attain the education of advanced technology.
- To do something new and to do well in the section of engineering.
- To do the course not only for the cause of study rather practically work on the subjects to get a higher position in life.
- To promote the intense desire of knowing everything in detail.
- To give a good support and guidance in every specific field of engineering.
- To give every latest news and information regarding every engineering field to the students.
- To help students in getting a good job.
- To arrange the industrial touch for the students and to give moral support to them.
- To take out the hidden talent of the student, to highlight their personality and to give them a helping hand in mounting the ladder of success.
- To upgrade the will of every student, to understand their problem, to remove all the present impurities or drawbacks and to provide them the real value for what they are opting.