|Activities of Polytechnic|
|Here are some points that are given below which comes under this polytecnic:
- The admission criteria of this polytechnic is by conducting entrance exams on the month of april in every year.
- The exam includes the subjects as maths, science, english and general knowledge.
- The process of admission is based upon the merit list, after result the eligible person sent for the counselling round and then the candidate chooses the course according to his/her rank.
- The prospectus can be available from the reception counter of the polytecnic. The prospectus contains the details of courses, fee details, percentage of marks required for the course, details about the polytecnic etc.
- The candidates or the parents of candidates can clear their confusion from the counselors and take the career guidance from them after fixing the appointment from them.
- As per the terms and conditions the special practicle and theory classes are also available for the students, who want improvements in their study or those who somehow missed some important classes.
- Regular assignments and projects are provided to the students, these are worth a lot at the time of result along with the percentage of attendance.
- Debate competitions and exhibitions are held for the purpose of developing the interest and career of the students.
- The award functions, annual functions, freshers party etc. are arranged by the department of management.
- Project based training and job placements are also arranged by the faculties and board members of the polytecnic.