The work and functions describes the properties and responsibilities of every institutions, polytechnics and other educational services. Taking along with all facilities and arrangements here are some functions of this polytecnic are defined :
- to arrange special classes of tuition for the students of every section of engineering.
- to arrange seminars, campaigns, exhibitions for the growth and development of the students.
- to arrange meetings to solve the problems and to discuss upon any specific topic etc.
- to conduct meeting or discussion in which the theme or purpose is how to improve the growth of the polytechnic.
- to trained students for the purpose of job and to prepare them for a good career growth, to make the bright future of students, to develop the quality in students etc.
- to make an inspection by the H.O.D. twice a month.
- to consider and discuss the work of the management of polytechnic in board meeting.
- to conduct extra curricular activities and programmes based on advance education.